/ / / Endoca Vitamins + Minerals Powder

Endoca Vitamins + Minerals Powder


Endoca Raw Organic Vitamins + Minerals Powder

Weight 4oz (112g) Bottle contains Plant Polyphenol Blend

Endoca’s Vitamin and Minerals powder harnesses the power of antioxidants and Vitamin C, that helps increase energy levels, improve digestion and assists in the maintenance of healthy skin.




100% organic, it contains 30% vitamin C, with the remaining 70% comprised of vitamins, minerals, co-factors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols. Together, these molecules work in synergy to assist the body’s absorption of vitamins. Endoca Raw Vitamins and Minerals are sustainably produced and eco-friendly.


100% Raw Organic Wild Bilberry, Vitamin C (Acerola), Polyphenol (Feno Chaga), Raspberry, Sea Buckthorns, Blackcurrant, Chokeberry, Lingonberry, Beetroot Kale, Redcurrant Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Calendula Flowers, Zinc Citrate*, Magnesium Citrate*.* Sourced From Seawater.

1. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. 2. Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue

Suggested use:

  • Serving size: 1 tsp (3g) Servings per bottle: 30 (86g) Suitable for everyday use. Add powder to hot and cold drinks, sprinkle on food or combine with your favourite dessert recipe.
  • Store in a cool dry place. Avoid exposure to heat or sunlight.

Read our Endoca brand review